Children’s author Julie Hedlund, challenged participants of her 12 Days of Christmas for Writers series to post SUCCESSES (rather than resolutions) on our blogs this year. She believes the way New Year’s resolutions are traditionally made come from a place of negativity – what DIDN’T get done or achieved in the previous year. Instead, she suggests we set goals for the New Year that BUILD on our achievements from the previous one. I decided to participate in this Anti-Resolution Revolution! Here is my list for 2021.
- Publication of my debut PB biography, “Hannah G. Solomon Dared to Make a Difference”
- Planned and mostly executed a marketing campaign that worked until the 3 months around our move from Sept. – November 2021.
- NCJW-SF leadership helping me market the book.
- Completing Laura Margolis: Saving Shanghai’s Refugees graphic novel
- Completing Laura Margolis: Saving Shanghai’s Refugees picture book
- Developing four successful zoom presentations for Hannah G. Solomon book.